Monday, July 1, 2019

Cracker Jack, Romeo, Hercules, and Lucky (the donkey and the goats) aren’t much different in the eating department as the pigs. They will baaaa at me and bray at me when they are ready to eat. Cracker Jack will continue to do it until I feed them. It can get annoying but I know they are hungry even though they graze all day on the farm. When I go toward the shed, they know that’s where we keep the hay and they are all standing in the hay spot when I get out there. It’s like they can’t wait one more second. I can barely get the hay over the fence before they start eating. Usually they are covered in hay before I can get it over the fence. I’m not sure why the goats run to it like they do because Cracker Jack is food aggressive and just rubs them off. He is so mean. But he is what he is and quite literally that’s a donkey. You know what I’m saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment