Sunday, July 28, 2019

Spent a lot of time out in the pens today. I was too tired for anything else. I’m outside and Cracker Jack starts hollering, braying really. He just continued to do this. Even when I was inside he was doing it. I still have no idea why. He has pasture to graze in, a round bale of hay and plenty of water. I get in the pen, in the middle of they day, of course. It’s hot and the sun was blazing down on us. I went under the loafing shed to get out of the sun. I’m loving on the goats and the donkey starts braying at me again. I guess he didn’t realize I was in the pen already loving on the goats. I think I startled him. When I came out from the loading shed, he stop mid bray. It was actually quite hilarious. I’m not sure what he was wanting. I loved on him for awhile. As soon as I got out of the pen the braying continued. I gave them feed tonight and had to stop them from fighting, so he is mad at me and stopped braying at me finally. Crazy donkey. The goats just let me love on them with no problems, except Lucky. They are easy to get along with. Cracker Jack is really moody.



No comments:

Post a Comment