Monday, July 29, 2019

Went out to say goodnight and check on all the animals. I would stop doing this some nights, but they like routine and it’s like they wait up for me some nights. Tonight was one of those nights. All 7 of them were waiting by the fence. The goats were already in their bed and the donkey was still eating. I went to pet the big pigs and it was a fight for attention. I didn’t go into the pen, just petting them outside the fence. Spam and Gus were fighting over me. Gus would snap at Spam and Spam back at Gus. That was something to see. Spam even was not moving as she tried to smash Gus against the fence. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in their little heads. At least they weren’t snapping at me, just each other this time. Too funny. No one got hurt and there was no blood. They are fine. I feel like they, even spam, actually love me tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment