Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tonight sitting out in the pen with Spam, Treat, and Gus... I was trying to get Spam and Treat to come to me. They, of course, wouldn’t. So stubborn. I think that’s why I love them so much. They have minds of their own. And, I really don’t know what all they have been through. I’ve had them for 3 months and honestly, I’m not sure how old they are. Ok, I’m getting sidetracked. I was sitting on the ground with Gus. He was trying to love on me. Absolutely hilarious. All of a sudden he literally barks like a dog and runs to the fence. I had no idea what was going on. Then I see Daisy running toward the fence. I’ve never seen him move so fast. I didn’t know he had it in him. I think my question is, what in the world was he going to do if he got to Daisy? Better question, if it was a real predator, what in the world would he have done?? Poor little thing. He is so funny. I wish everyone could meet him and his personality. I’ve never seen anything like it. Just like a dog. I wish I had a video of him barking like a dog, but I was more worried about what was going on around me that I didn’t see. I did get some pics of me and Gus, of course! He loves to take selfies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment