Saturday, July 27, 2019

I have been noticing my pigs, all 7 of them are having really dry skin due to the weather. As you all know, the big pigs will now let me love on them but the 4 babies want nothing to do with me if I don’t have food. Well today, I decided I would use skin so soft on them again to help with their skin and the awful bugs. Gus always does great. I had to sneak attack Treat and Spam with the skin so soft. They are still mad at me. I get to the other pen and I just had to spray around them and hope it made it on their skin. Crazy pigs running around like I was trying to hurt them. They are a mess for sure. I do think they did get some on them and I hope it helps them. Ronnie laughs at me when I talk about the pigs and dry skin. He makes jokes about hoping he doesn’t come home to me putting lotion on the pigs because of their dry skin. I replied with, well if they would let me get close to them I probably would put lotion on their dry skin. Only the best for them. I do have some supplements for them I put in the food when I remember it. I just have to get it under control. Poor things. They scratch on the tree bark. No they don’t have mange, thank goodness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment