Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Now to the small pig pen. I fed them and then later went back in there with Cheerios. Pigs sure to love Cheerios for some reason. Anyway. I’m trying to get them to trust me and that’s no easy task. I sat down on the ground in the pen with a cup full of Cheerios. I put a few in my hand and waited to see if they would eat out of my hand. If they didn’t, I threw a few on the ground for each one of them. I’m not sure how long I sat there but several mosquito bites later, Bacon bit finally ate out of my hand. Several times. This is such a god sign. If I had sat there longer, maybe one of the other ones would have but I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. I hate that!! But, I’m winning them over, one Cheerio at a time. I will continue to try this. Another win for me tonight!!



No comments:

Post a Comment