Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My little pigs, Bacon bit and Pork Chop are very picky eaters. They are pigs, good grief. With them, the saying about eating like a pig does not work... They have not been eating anything lately except grass... I was starting to worry, they don’t seem to be growing like my other ones did. They grew fast, but not these little things. They are still so small to be 4 months old. So, I got some baby cereal, mixed that with water and added a can of pumpkin to it. They ate that like it was going bad quickly. I mean, they ate it all. First time since I got them. Made me really happy. So today, I doubled up and gave them more... same thing. I had enough for my bigger pigs. Now this is where it gets hilarious. So, the little pigs love it so much that they literally have it all over them. When I get over to the other pen, they can’t even wait for me to get it out of the bowl before they started fighting. I got some in the bowl and was dipping more out for the other 2. I made it to give to Spam but Treat couldn’t wait and literally ate it off the spoon. Spam did the same thing but I wasn’t able to get picture of her. I’m telling you, these pigs are a mess. I laughed so hard at them eating off the spoon. Gus was fine using the bowl. So funny!! They definitely make me laugh all the time. Everyday is something new with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment