Sunday, July 14, 2019

So something funny happened. I did get the ok from Ronnie to get one of the new pigs, not both. But I did it anyway. So I sent him pics and was telling him about this tiny runt we now had. He actually said I’m excited to get home and meet him!!! That is so funny to me. He has not really liked this whole pig thing, but I can understand with everything we had to do with Treat. We spent a lot of time chasing Treat through the woods for days and days. He doesn’t like to see me upset and I cried a lot those days. She was also very sick when we got her so we spent a lot of money on her. Then I go and get more and Pork Chop has to be fixed. Not to mention the pens that needed built and/or worked on. And I spent so much time with them, and still do. They make me happy. He has just started coming around to the pigs and we have had them for four months. But I think they are winning him over!!! Finally!!


No comments:

Post a Comment