Monday, July 15, 2019

Current situation here at the house. Went to check on all the animals one last time. If you are reading this, I wish you could see it. I’m not sure I can describe it accurately. I was out by the pigs and I see Brutus and patsy in the doghouse. Bacon bit and Pork Chop were still running around the pen. Then Bacon bit goes into the dog house and throws Brutus out of there, literally. Then pork chop crawls in. There was a little fight I could see. Brutus turns around and goes right back in and jumps on top of one of them, holding his ground, he wasn’t getting thrown out again. They finally settled down, all in there together. So funny!! The next pen... Spam dug a huge hole in their shelter, so Gus has to sleep away from Treat and Spam. That again is funny to me. They are a mess. I then go to the goats and donkey pen, the goats were just getting into their shelter. They were looking at me like it’s time for bed, we don’t want to mess with you right now. Cracks me up. Cracker Jack was still eating. He was not to be bothered. No one messes with his food. Including me.



No comments:

Post a Comment